Tsabitah's Story

Saturday, April 27, 2013

 No, this isn't real. However, I got the idea when I was eating...

What’s That on My Food?!

      About a week ago, I was on my short-holiday – my teacher called it study at home. I got lots of homework to do, including this short story.  I hadn’t finished all my homework yet, but I really wanted to have a rest, for all-day-long.

      I was walking alone along a street near my house on a peaceful Friday when suddenly I heard my stomach scream, “lunch time, lunch time!”  So, there I was on one of the traditional food semi-restaurants on that street. 

      I was eating noodle – one of my favorite foods, but not the instant one! when I sensed something taste strange.  It was pointed and unbreakable. When I looked at it, I knew immediately that it was a safety pin. I was rather shocked - there was a safety pin on my food! But fortunately, I hadn’t swallowed that yet.

      I didn’t know how this thing could be on my food, but here was one of my thoughts: the cook might throw the safety pin accidentally. It was somewhat awful anyway, but was okay for that time because that was the very first time I find that sort of thing on that restaurant’s foods. And I knew that everyone must did a mistake at least one in their life, even a professional cook, and me! So if you found any grammatical errors or any mistakes in this short story, feel free to give me some advices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © We are Lighties 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.