Yasmin's Story

Saturday, April 27, 2013

This is my story, sorry for my bad grammars.

 THE CROWN PENDANT

About six months ago, I was walking alone in my house garden. I had finished read my book. My book was very interesting. It was about a pendants since a long time ago. The one which interesting there was a princess from Batani Kingdom. She had lose her pendant and all of people in the kingdom shocked. They had searched for princess’s pendant, and no one found it.

I really wanted to find that pendant. Why? First, that pendant was very beautiful. Made from platinum and shaped crown with few diamonds. The pendant was given by King for the Princess in her 17th birthday. But, altough the story was from one decade ago, the pendant not yet discovered. I thought if I found the pendant, I would become famous and rich. Haha, just kidding.

In the next morning, I had prepared all what I need, and then I left my house with my lovely horse. Before I left, I had determined the places for me to search the pendant, that was Pino Garden and Gold Library. One hour later, I arrived in Pino Garden, the place where the princess spend her time. Without wasted my time, I looked for pendant in a fountain near the garden. I saw into the water, to ensured there was whether or not the pendant. After that, I climbed a tree, where princess used to rest. In the tree, there was a hole. I entered my hand into the hole, and I found the pendant! So beautiful!

In the end, I had gone to Batani Kingdom and gave the pendant to the princess, who become a pretty girl now.  The King and Queen said thanks to me. Same with the princess, she smiled at me and told me that she forgot where she put the pendant when she had lunch ten years ago. Then the King bought her a new one. Finally, She returned the crown pendant back to me and I was invited to dinner in the kingdom. What a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © We are Lighties 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.